Catalyst Pelvic Floor Ultrasound System
The only affordable, high resolution 2D/3D system for assessing and diagnosing pelvic floor conditions.
Testing Device Reimbursements are covered under the code:
76872 Ultrasound, transrectal
76376 3D render w/ interpretation
76856 Ultrasound exam pelvic, complete
76857 Ultrasound exam pelvic, limited
76830 Transvaginal ultrasound, non-ob
New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 2019 Come visit us at the upcoming New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (NYSGE) Annual Course, Table # 607. New York Marriott Marquis Hotel Times Square, New York NY – December 19th to 20th, 2019. About NYSGE...
North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition 2019 Come visit us at the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (NASPGHAN) Annual Meeting, Booth# 605 Sheraton Grand Chicago, Chicago IL October...
AUGS/IUGA Joint Scientific Meeting 2019 Come visit us at the American Urogynecologic Society (AUGS) and International Urogynecological Association (IUGA) , Booth #711 Music City Center, Nashville TN September 24th – 28th About AUGS/IUGA 2019 In 2019, the American...
Florida Gastroenterologic Society 2019 Come visit us the Florida Gastroenterologic Society (FGS) Annual Meeting, Booth #300 Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort, Orlando FL September 13th – 15th, 2019 About FGS FGS strives to be the organization of choice for Florida...
Halo Medical Technologies offers the Catalyst™ Pelvic Floor Ultrasound System, the only affordable, high resolution 2D/3D system for assessing and diagnosing pelvic floor conditions.
Full-featured video recording to minimize patient exam time and maximize visualizing and annotating defects. Auto-generated reports pushed directly into EMR. All-In-One mobile cart or portable laptop configurations including anorectal manometry and biofeedback, you can now cover the entirety of pelvic floor health.
Fully supported software and hardware for the following applications:
- Rectal Cancer Staging: Unique 360º transrectal probe with built-in water channel, complete proctoscope system and transrectal balloon kit for easy cancer staging.
- Fecal Incontinence/Anal Sphincter Defects: Selection of two 360º probes
- Levator ani assessment and surgical mesh detection: 360º endovaginal probe
- Pelvic floor assessment and surgical mesh detection: 90º transperineal probe
- Multicompartmental pelvic floor imaging: Fully interchangeable probes for a multiple probe exam with one comprehensive report