Myotrac Infiniti –
2 Channel EMG System
MyoTrac Infiniti systems allow you to measure two channels of high-resolution surface electromyography (SEMG) and perform EMG-triggered electrical stimulation.
Device Reimbursement is covered under the code:
51784 Electromyography studies (EMG) of anal or urethral sphincter, other than needle, any technique
Electromyography (EMG) is performed to evaluate patients with constipation and/or fecal incontinence and is a basic study of anorectal function. EMG measures muscle response or electrical activity in response to a nerve’s stimulation of the muscle. The test is used to help detect neuromuscular abnormalities.
Easy and Portable Electromyography
- Effective solution for diagnosing patients with incontinence or chronic constipation
- Easy-to-use system makes for completing tests in as little as 10 minutes
- Easily added to your practice for more comprehensive testing
- 6 comprehensive tests for diagnosing pelvic floor issues
- Disposable gel single electrodes for easier use and comfort for the patient
Fecal Incontinence and Chronic Constipation are Becoming Too Big to Ignore
EMG can be beneficial for both women and men suffering from these debilitating issues. EMG can help properly diagnose these issues by assessing the health of the motor neurons responsible for controlling the sphincter muscles.
CPT Code – Description
51784 Electromyography studies (EMG) of anal
or urethral sphincter, other than needle, any technique $70.70